Terms and Conditions
[ARTIST] - COMPETITION RULES
- These Terms and Conditions (“Official Contest Rules”) shall be binding on you when entering this competition (the “Competition”) operated by EMI, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited, of 4 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG (“Virgin EMI”).
- This competition is open to UK residents excluding Northern Ireland.
- This competition runs from 25th Septeber 2020 until 29nd October 2020, the closing time for entries being 12:00pm. No entries will be accepted as eligible after this closing date.
- This competition is open to entrants over the age of eighteen (18). Entrants under the age of eighteen (18) must be able to prove they have sought the permission of their parent/guardian if requested, before entering this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person for this competition, and this will be the first entry received.
- 6. The competition prize shall be a guitar signed by Blossoms.
- To enter, entrants must order the album ‘In Isolation / Live From The Plaza Theatre, Stockport’ from Blossom’s official store - https://store.blossomsband.co.uk/. There is a no purchase necessary route whereby entrants can sign up to enter this competition without ordering the album via this alternative URL https://zaphod.vvhp.net/vvreg/18153-740148.html?t=1597755734](‘Correct Entries’)
- The prize(s) must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternative. Once prizes have been allocated and despatched they cannot be transferred. Virgin EMI reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Virgin EMI is not responsible for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on entry 2) entries, and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer, mobile phone or technical error of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Virgin EMI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this competition should a virus, ‘bug’ or other cause beyond Virgin EMI’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the competition. Virgin EMI reserves the right to modify the rules of the competition in any way or at any time.
- Entrants must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Deeming an entry void is at Virgin EMI’s absolute discretion.
- This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Virgin EMI, any person directly or indirectly involved with Virgin EMI or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
14. Virgin EMI’s decision is final and binding in every situation including any not covered in these rules and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Virgin EMI reserves the right to cancel or change this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in Virgin EMI’s opinion.
- Prizes unclaimed after five hours (5) hours following notification via email, will be deemed to have been forfeited and Virgin EMI reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the competition if he or she fails to comply with these official rules, as determined in the sole discretion of Virgin EMI. Unless prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ and person/s accompanying the winner/s names and likenesses in all media for publicity purposes without any further compensation. By entering or accepting a prize in the competition, entrants/winners agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and to conform to all laws and regulations.
- By entering, participants, winners and persons accompanying the winners, agree to release and hold harmless Virgin EMI, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives from any damage, injury, death, loss, claim, action, demand or other liability that may arise from their acceptance and/or use of prize or their participation in this promotion, or from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- These Official Contest Rules and this competition shall be governed by English law and by entering the competition all entrants agree that all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Courts of Justice. This competition is void where prohibited by local law.
- 0 Results - Page 1 of 1
- 0 Results - Page 1 of 1